HOW DO I RECEIVE MY CRCE CREDITS for the NRRCC 2015 Meeting?
The NRRCC has been approved for 15 contact hours of Continuing Respiratory Care Education (CRCE) credit through the American Association of Respiratory Care, 9425 N. MacArthur Blvd., Suite 100, Irving, TX 75063.
To receive your credits:
- CRCE credits are directly tied to individual session evaluations.
- Therefore, you MUST complete an evaluation for EACH session you attend.
- All session evaluations are embedded in the mobile app this year.
- There are three (3) questions for each session. The last question asks for your AARC #; if you are not an AARC member, please include your full name as you registered.
- A “Certificate of Attendance” will be sent to the email address you used for registration. Check spam and auto-delete folders if your “Certificate of Attendance” is not received by May 30, 2016 and contact Connie Knipp at Connie.Knipp@hcmed.org for further help. We will accept evaluations through May 21st. Evaluations received after that date are no longer eligible to receive CRCE credits.
2016 – 13th Annual North Regional Respiratory Care Conference
Wisconsin & Minnesota Societies for Respiratory Care
Board Meetings: April 30, 2017
NRRCC Conference: May 1,2,3 2017
at the Chula Vista in the
Wisconsin Dells, WI